Want to lose 30 pounds? Try outs this Gina Kirschenheiter's tip

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Want to lose 30 pounds? Try outs this Gina Kirschenheiter's tip

Looking for ways to shed 30 pound of your weight in less than 9 months? Why don't you try out Gina Kirschenheiter's tip which she revealed to Nollywood Life.

Speaking to Nollywood Life during an interview, the star revealed that she has lost about "30 pounds" in nine months relying on good old “diet and exercise” to achieve her results.

"I think honestly, mostly just being back in routine with the kids," the mother of three said after being asked how he achieved such fist. 

Gina continued, "The kids went back to school and that gave me free time and then going out and about a little bit more and it’s keeping me away from the refrigerator"

When asked if the Bravo star has also cut down on certain foods, Gina revealed, "definitely alcohol." She explained, "For me, wine is the killer so I don’t keep it in the house and I don’t drink during the week. I try to make rules like that unless we don’t have the kids and it’s date night."

Revealing the tips she learnt from a co-star, and Emily Simpson. "She told me actually, you’ve got to just not eat after five p.m. I did that too and that was super helpful,"Gina said.

Complementing it with Yoga, the reality television star said a regular routine, yoga hobby and a new mindfulness of alcohol consumption does “feel healthier and better now.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments