Question--Does the Vaginal expand after birth

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Question--Does the Vaginal expand after birth

Dear readers.

I am a 25-years-old woman and my husband and I are expecting our first child. I have decided to go for a typical vaginal delivery instead of a C-section.However,I am worried that it might affect my sex life as l have been told by friends that vaginal becomes loose aftet a normal delivery.
Is this true?If yes, what can I do to make my vagina's muscle tight again?
-Tina,Abuja


I am 36 and a mother of two ;I had both of them through normal vaginal delivery.My second child is seven months old;I must confess, I no longer enjoy sex with my husband and I am afraid that he is losing interest in having sex with me too.
This is because ;one,he has stop initiating sex and few times I did,he was not really enthusiastic.He complained that my vaginal has become wider and keep slipping out which is embarrassing.
 I personally feel embarrassed with unusual sloppy sound which comes from my "V" area the few times we had sex after my second child . Please,does the vaginal get bigger after each child and what is the solution?



Answer
Melinda and Tina ,the answer to your questions is yes;it is possible for the vaginal to be loose or lax after a natural delivery.It is normal for thee vaginal opening to become bigger than usual or stretched out as them pelvic floor muscles tend to lose their time after delivery.
However,there is no reason to get overly worried or paranoid over this situation as kegel exercise will help in both,toning and tighteningthe muscle around the vaginal opening and urethra.
 Kegel exercise are easy to do and you do it at a regularly interval throughout the day for the best results.
You can do it by holding you urinr halfway through urination by clenching your vaginal muscles and trying to stop the flow of urine.
Apart from kegel exercise,Vajroli mudrais another form of exercise that can help.
According to Dr Raju kothari ,Head of Departing Sexual Medicine at KEM Hospital, Mumbai , India,Vajroli Mudra is another effective way of toning and tightening the vaginal muscles after child birth.
For Vajroli Mudra,the woman has to take a deep breath and then hold it.Whike holding your breath, simultaneously try to pull or hold your genital in the upwards direction.It is similar to holding urine in Kegel exercise..He recommended 10 ten round in the morning and ten in the evening for eight weeks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments